Good People Do Get Arrested.
Lance W. Dunford
I am a fourth generation Floridian and have always known I wanted to be a criminal defense attorney. I started my legal career as an Assistant Public Defender, where I handled over 1,500 cases ranging from misdemeanors to felonies.
While at the Lee County Public Defender's Office I learned that no matter the charges, everyone deserves the protections afforded under the constitution and the right to competent representation.
The experience I gained from working as an Assistant Public Defender has ever prepared me for private practice. I will use that experience and knowledge of the local criminal justice system in aggressively defending your rights.
I am a defender of the constitution and agree with Scott Moorey that "Good People Do Get Arrested"!
Area of Practice:
- Criminal Defense 100%
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2014
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida
- J.D. - 2011
- Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards:
- Top 40 Under 40 from National Trial Lawyers, 2016-2017
- Client Satisfaction American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2016-2017
- Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2015
- 10 Best Law Firms, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2015
- Trial Advocacy Certificate, Barry University School of Law, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Calusa Inns of Court, Member, 2015 to Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2014 to Present
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2014 to Present
- Lee County Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present