We Will Make Sure Your Rights And Freedoms Are Protected In Fraud Cases
The government has endless resources to use when it comes to mounting a case of fraud against you. At our firm, we have seen innocent people go to jail because they did not have a lawyer or because they did not have a lawyer who knew how to defend them against serious criminal charges.
The skilled defense attorneys at the Law Firm of Scott T. Moorey are here to protect your rights and even the odds against you no matter what crime you’re being accused of. We are a team of diligent, determined and skilled defense attorneys who know how to view cases from a prosecutor’s perspective, then build the strongest case we can on behalf of our clients.
We Passionately Defend Our Clients. It’s not too late to start building a strong defense against fraud charges. Our law firm can help. Call us at 239-603-6312 or send an email to schedule a free initial consultation.
Get Help From Attorneys Who Know Criminal Law
The Law Firm of Scott T. Moorey has extensive experience handling a wide variety of criminal cases throughout southwest Florida, many of which we have achieved successful results in. We work closely together on white collar criminal defense and other criminal defense matters that include:
- Bank fraud in which money was obtained unlawfully from a banking institution
- Mortgage fraud in which a mortgage broker committed fraud while doing loan paperwork
- Mortgage fraud in which a individual omits or intentionally misrepresents information on a loan application
- Real estate fraud in which mortgage brokers or real estate brokers who committed fraud by providing false documentation in a real estate matter
- Insurance fraud in which an insured attempts to obtain insurance money by fraudulent means
- Mail and wire fraud in which information is obtained unlawfully through mail or telecommunications
- Health care or Medicare fraud in which a provider or patient supplied fraudulent information that resulted in the unlawful receipt of benefits
- Securities fraud in which a stock broker used deceptive practices to violate securities law resulting in financial loss for investors
About Our Clients
Our clients often fall into these categories: they have made a mistake in judgment, they did not realize that what they were doing was unlawful, they were misled by someone else or they have been falsely accused. No matter what the circumstances of your arrest, there is a defense strategy we will tailor to your situation. We are the ones to provide you with tireless criminal defense legal counsel throughout the duration of your case. You can count on us to fight for you.
Your First Meeting With Us Is Free
If you’ve been accused of fraudulent activities, our attorneys at the Law Firm of Scott T. Moorey want to hear about it. They will start protecting your rights, future and best interests the moment you retain their services. We offer free initial consultations with one of our skilled defense lawyers to help you understand your rights and options. They want to help. Make the call to our office in Fort Myers or Naples. We serve Hendry, Glades, Collier, Lee and Charlotte counties.