Who Will You Trust To Defend You Completely?
If you’ve been arrested, you need to contact an attorney sooner rather than later; but who do you choose? Putting your trust in a public defender can be risky, especially if they have a huge caseload of other defendants. You could be putting your trust in someone who may not have the time to fully review your case, develop a strong defense strategy, lay out all of your options and indicate which ones are the best for you.
That’s where the criminal defense attorneys at our firm, the Law Firm of Scott T. Moorey, can help. We believe in seeking justice for our clients, not a quick plea deal that isn’t in your best interests. We know criminal law and have done it for more than 20 years.
Our track record of success and a growing list of satisfied clients are predicated on the fact that we treat our clients with respect and never pass judgment. There is a reason we say, “Good people do get arrested,” because we believe this to be true and are passionate to prove it in court.
This Is What Sets Us Apart From Our Competitors
Our relationship with you will be built on trust – this we will foster by:
- Responding to calls and emails within minutes
- Being available for you 24/7, whenever you need us
- Treating you with respect and not passing judgment
- Thoroughly reviewing your case
- Building a strong defense strategy that makes sense for you
- Giving you access to two attorneys for the price of one
- Keeping you in touch with a lawyer from beginning to end
- Keeping you informed at every step of the legal process
- Giving you honest answers to every question
They say two heads are better than one, and that’s what we offer here at the Law Firm of Scott T. Moorey: A team of attorneys with the single goal of seeking justice and the best possible outcome for our clients.
Get A Quick Response To All Your Questions
If you’re facing criminal charges, need to seal or expunge your record, or need help with a probation violation in southwest Florida, our lawyers at the Law Firm of Scott T. Moorey can help. Contact us now for a free, no-obligation initial consultation in which you will meet with one of our skilled defense lawyers, who truly cares about you and your situation.