Put Your Trust In A Criminal Defense Firm That Always Has Your Back
If you have been accused of a crime, no matter how seemingly minor the charge is, you do not need to face the situation on your own. The prosecutors have a very one-sided view of you. The information they have on you is the information that the police will have written up in their report, along with any evidence against you.
At the Law Firm of Scott T. Moorey, in Fort Myers, we work hard to help you present a strong defense against the allegations you are facing. With more than two decades of experience protecting the rights of people charged with crimes, we know how to develop a strategy focused on obtaining positive results in your case. Our firm defends individuals charged with crimes in Fort Myers, Cape Coral and throughout Lee County and Charlotte County.
Your Case. Your Life. Your Lawyers. We are passionate about putting our skills to use defending those most in need of qualified attorneys. Call us at 239-603-6312 or send an email.
Defending You Against Nearly Any Possible Criminal Charge In Florida
Our team of criminal defense lawyers defends the rights of clients accused of crimes in the southwest Florida area. Our caseload includes helping with any criminal charges you may be facing, which include but are not limited to:
- Drug crimes: Possession of a controlled substance, drug trafficking and drug manufacturing
- Violent crimes: Robbery, burglary, gun crimes, assault and domestic violence
- Murder: Homicide, attempted murder and manslaughter
- Sex crimes: Rape, child pornography and solicitation of a minor or prostitute
- DUI: First-time and repeat offender cases
- Traffic tickets: Speeding, running a red light, reckless driving or leaving the scene of an accident
- Juvenile crimes: Underage drug possession charges, underage drinking, statutory rape and assault cases
- Theft crimes: Shoplifting, identity theft, credit card theft and fraud
- Property crimes: Trespassing, vandalism, as well as breaking and entering
- White collar crimes: Mortgage fraud, health or Medicare fraud, embezzlement and money laundering
- Probation violations: Failing to meet with your probation officer, failure to appear and missing drug or alcohol tests
- Expungement: Sealing criminal records or removing convictions from your record
We believe in telling you the truth about what we think might happen and presenting you the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in your case. We know how the system works, and we know that our responsibility to you is to help you minimize the charges you are facing and the consequences that may result if convicted, or have the charges dismissed altogether when possible.
We have handled many very serious criminal cases over the past two decades, and this experience helps us understand what we need to do to get results for our clients. We work hard and well with prosecutors. As trial lawyers, we welcome the chance to go to court to fight for you if it is what is best for your future.
Your First Meeting With Us Is Free
The initial consultation is free. Our lawyers will go over the charges brought against you step by step and give you an honest evaluation of your case. The sooner that you retain our criminal defense law firm, the sooner that we can seek to help you overcome the charges and get your life back. Contact our skilled attorneys today by calling 239-603-6312 or by sending us an email to schedule your free consultation.