Aggressive Defense Against All Types Of Drug Charges
A drug crime conviction can have repercussions that will haunt you for life. A conviction on even minor drug charges can have serious consequences for your career, your future and your freedom. At the Law Firm of Scott T. Moorey, our lawyers defend against possession of marijuana and other drug charges. We grasp the seriousness of your situation and are dedicated to helping you out. Our offices are in Fort Myers and Naples, and we serve Hendry, Glades, Collier, Lee and Charlotte counties.
We Can Handle Any Charge. Our legal team has a track record of success handling a wide variety of drug offenses. Whether you have been falsely accused of a drug crime, were unaware that you were breaking the law, had a lapse in judgment, or need help overcoming a drug addiction and desire a second chance, we are here to help. With our team on your side, you have a legal defense you can rely on to protect your rights.
Experience You Can Rely On
With nearly 20 years of experience in southwest Florida courts defending clients accused of drug crimes, attorney Scott T. Moorey knows how to build strong, strategically sound cases. He and attorney Lance W. Dunford believe the same message: Good people do get arrested. We represent residents of southwest Florida from all walks of life, including:
- Individuals in possession for marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines, party drugs, prescription drugs and other controlled substances
- Juveniles in possession of marijuana, other drugs or drug paraphernalia
- People facing state and federal drug trafficking charges
- People in possession of marijuana for medical purposes who are now facing charges of possession or even drug cultivation and manufacturing
- Medical professionals who self-medicate or have unlawfully recommended marijuana for patients
- Landlords who have been charged with drug crimes because their renters were cultivating marijuana without their knowledge
You do not have to face these charges alone. We have successfully defended clients accused of crimes involving drugs, including marijuana, ecstasy (XTC), crack or powder cocaine. We can help you fully evaluate all of your options and make the decisions that help you accomplish your legal goals.
Protecting Your Future Is What We Do Best
Call 239-603-6312 or send us an email to take advantage of a free initial consultation where you can confidentially discuss your case with our drug crime lawyers. We have offices in Fort Myers and Naples, and we serve Hendry, Glades, Collier, Lee and Charlotte counties. The sooner you retain our services, the sooner we can start helping you fight the charges and get your life back.