Helping You Defending Against Violent Crimes
If you have been accused of a crime involving violence, you need to obtain a criminal defense lawyer who is experienced in handling cases like yours. Penalties for crimes of violence are harsh, which can be increased if you possessed a weapon at the time the offense was committed.
Don’t Leave Your Future To Chance. Our team of skilled and qualified criminal defense attorneys knows what’s at stake in violent crimes. At the Law Firm of Scott T. Moorey, we have seen what happens to defendants who do not have legal representation or whose lawyers are not qualified.
We Handle All Types Of Violent Crime Charges
Our lawyers will provide you with the information and guidance you need to make an informed choice about your future. We strongly believe in your rights to a fair trial, access to a qualified attorney and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. Our legal team has extensive experience handling all types of violent criminal offenses, including:
- Robbery and burglary – including armed robbery and home invasions committed by adults and juveniles alike
- Assault and battery – from bar fights to domestic violence situations with adults and juveniles
- Internet crimes and cyber crimes, including possession of child pornography and solicitation of a minor
- Child abuse – including sexual abuse, neglect and child endangerment
- Homicide cases – including murder, involuntary and voluntary manslaughter
- Rape and other sex crimes
We will meticulously, knowledgeably, resourcefully and skillfully prepare every aspect of your defense. We will analyze the case, review the evidence, interview eyewitnesses, examine all forensic evidence and more. If we believe that it may be in your best interest to leverage some evidence issues and negotiate a lesser plea, we will help you understand our reasoning. If this is not the right path for you, we will aggressively argue your case to a judge or a jury.
Call Now For A Free, No-Obligation Consultation
If you have been accused of a crime involving violence, we can help you protect your rights. Contact our firm located in Fort Myers, Florida, today to schedule a free initial consultation where we can help you understand your rights and your options. Call 239-603-6312 or send us an email to get started.